There are literally hundreds of boating magazines being published these days probably because of the popularity of this fun sport. Stop into any bookstore and you will find all sorts of magazines dedicated to boating and various aspects of boating. What are the more popular ones? Here’s just a sampling:
* Motor Boating Magazine – This magazine is celebrating their 100th anniversary of publication. They are dedicated to the sport of motor boating and have lots of great sections as well as articles that can help the avid motor boater. Subscription rates are just $14 for one year with your first three issues free. They are online at www.motorboating.com.
* Boating Magazine – Covering all aspects of boating is what Boating Magazine is all about. They have reviews of different watercraft, suggested boating destinations, articles about boating, and ways to take care of your watercraft. You can get a one year subscription for just $14 and can sign up online at www.boatingmag.com.
* Go Boating – Like many boating magazines, Go Boating gives complete reviews and tests for various watercraft to help the boater decide which boat they may want to buy. They have information about fishing along with articles about boating in general. Subscription rates are quite affordable at just $9.97 for two years! Find them online at www.goboatingmag.com.
* Boating Life – If you are into boating as a recreational sport, this is the boating magazine for you. They also review boats, but they have articles about fun boating destinations and how to have fun while boating. They do offer a free sample issue, and subscription rates are reasonable at just $9.97 for two full years. Sign up online at www.boatinglife.com.
* Boating World – This magazine contains articles on fishing, water sports, boats, and product reviews. They also talk about boat maintenance, repair tips, trailers and more. This boating magazine really is great in covering boating equipment as well as boating lifestyle news. One year of ten issues is just $9.95. Their website is at www.boatingworld.com.
Of course, these are only a few of the most popular boating magazines. You can also find magazines dedicated to water skiing, water sports in general, and sailing. Depending on your particular interest in the sport of boating, we’re sure you’ll be able to find a boating magazine that will help you gain a new appreciation of the sport.
You can often find discounted subscriptions to these boating magazines as well as others from discount magazine outlets. Just be sure that you know what you are getting and that their reputation is solid. You will learn so much in the pages of a boating magazine, so take advantage of free issues and read on!